Celebs In Blouses

The No1 Place To Come For Pictures And Videos Of Celebs In Blouses
It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: New Forum Rules
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Welcome to the new Celebs In Blouses Forum!

There are a few rules which everyone should read, carrying on from the old forum:

1. No nudity - Please refrain from posting any nudity of any kind, topless included
2. No fakes- Please do not post any fakes or photoshoped pics of celebs of any kind
3. Repsect other membmers, please try and respect each other and treat people how you would want to be treated, this is a friendly forum
4. Stay on topic - Please post the correct content in the specific forum, there are forums for each category, please use the correct 1 when posting
5. Spam - Any kind of spam what so ever will be deleted instantly with the user getting a permanent ban and being reported without warning
6. No Underage Content - Please try and refrain from posting anything that consists of anyone under the age of 18, if you do make a particular post it will be deleted without warning

If there is anything i've missed feel free to PM me and I will add it to the list!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]